This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has a passion for their products, evidenced by their company culture which encourages innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth. The teams develop and release over 100 new products a year and continue to grow their vast patent portfolio. Our client manufactures innovative products with a dedication and focus on quality.
- The qualified IT candidate will use their expertise to support and manage the server environment.
- We are seeking a candidate with good communication skills, excellent troubleshooting abilities and a desire for learning new technologies.
Skill & Experience
- Bachelor/ HBO education preferred
- 2+ years of experience working in a corporate environment supporting Microsoft technologies.
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP.
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell.
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 knowledge
- Knowledge of physical & virtual environments with Hyper-V/VMware.
- Knowledge of SCCM 2016.
- Basic Knowledge of Cisco networking (switching/routing/VPN).
- SAN storage experience
- Experience with maintaining strong documentation for all systems and training processes.
- Experience with enterprise backup and recovery processes and maintaining and supporting a Corporate Datacenter.
- Extensive internal training
- 13th month salary
- Health insurance contribution
- Pension contribution
- 8% holiday allowance