This is an excellent opportunity to join an cutting edge company, with offices worldwide. Our client manufactures innovative products with a dedication and focus on quality. The client is a leading developer and manufacturer of professional hardware and software solutions that serve the ever-changing needs of organizations around the world as they strive to better communicate. The passion for our products is evidenced by our company culture which encourages innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth. For the European HQ we are seeking a motivated Order Administrator to join the team! Are you the person we are looking for?
- Order entry and order management
- Follow up on order related issues via phone and email for customers and all departments in the Europe office
- Inform customer and Sales dept regarding delivery times, planning and any product issues
- Reporting duties (inventory and order processing)
- Deal with all kind of stock issues and inform the customer and Sales department
- Monitor orders to ensure that adjustments to orders are taken care of and cut off times are met
- Administration duties within the order processing department.
What we are looking for:
- 1 or 2 years experience in similar role.
- Strong communicator, enjoy interacting with clients & internal teams.
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail, prioritize work.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English (near native level written and spoken)
- Swedish, Norwegian or Danish a plus.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- The client prefers a candidate already living in or near the Amersfoort region.
What the client offers:
- Company that supports progression & training;
- 8% Holiday allowance;
- 13th Month salary;
- Health insurance contribution;
- Company pension
- Hybrid working possibilities.