This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and growing international company with a focus on sustainability and operating within the exciting maritime industry!
The Human Resources Manager is a key member of the organization’s leadership team responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the human resources function.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Employee Relations (together with the HR Officer).
- Handle employee relations issues, conducting investigations and resolving conflicts in a fair and consistent manner.
- Provide coaching and support to employees and managers in addressing performance-related matters.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a positive organizational culture.
- Identify training needs and coordinate the development and delivery of training programs.
- Implement and oversee performance appraisal processes.
- Oversee the administration of employee compensation and benefits programs.
- Become a sparring partner for Talent Management and support with implementation of Talent Strategies.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master’s degree and HR certifications are a plus).
- 8+ years of progressive HR management experience, ideally, in an international environment.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic HR planning and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations. Ideally experience with employment laws in additional EU countries;
- Prior payroll experience ideally with a 3rd party payroll support
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Living within the region of Barendrecht/ Rotterdam with ability to commute via car.
What the client offers:
- Together with the below compensations, we offer a challenging and highly responsible position in an organisation making a difference.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical expenses
- Opportunities to develop professionally and personally.