Our client is Head Quartered in the international city of The Hague, the Netherlands. Their diverse and talented team collaborate in elegant offices situated close to the City Centre.
Their story began in 2021 when a group of highly experienced individuals pulled together a team of advanced engineers with the aim of creating an innovative center of excellence engineering company. Today they have exciting plans to create the next …
The senior leadership team have developed a service offering to deliver ambitious end-to-end engineering projects as well as creating a complete 360-degree package covering the full cycle from ideation, value creation and product take-off to financial investment and security. They know their people form a crucial layer in the business. Your ideas and expertise make the difference and help to create a rich environment where innovative ideas and creative solutions emerge and grow. Research shows that most experienced professional engineers only use 20% of their complete career knowledge. They are interested in all your experiences. Discover what you can achieve when you are put in the driving seat.
The accomplished Process Engineer with a specialization in Green Technology focuses on spearheading the development of the business through the implementation of eco-friendly technologies during the initial stages. This involves exploring and assessing various technology options, collaborating with licensors and suppliers, enhancing in-house expertise in coordination with Engineering teams, conducting early-stage assessments of green technologies, and creating feasibility studies and proposals for further advancement.
Your new challenge will include:
- Evaluate potential green technologies, licensors, suppliers, and market.
- Collaborate with external partners: licensors, suppliers, clients, and business partners.
- Conduct detailed technical assessments of selected green technologies.
- Prepare preliminary feasibility studies and technical proposals for green technology projects.
- Coordinate with engineering disciplines to develop necessary technical documents.
- Assist in proposals, estimating projects, and technical bid evaluations.
- Review and prepare process deliverables such as design basis, PFDs, P&IDs, control philosophies, and operating manuals.
- Provide technical advice on Best Available Technologies (BAT) for green processes like Waste to Energy and Biofuels.
- Maintain project objectives: schedule, quality, and cost.
- Support the establishment of Company Standard Practices and Work Instructions.
- Assist in training and development of engineers.
What are we looking for:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering, and minimum 15 years of experience in Oil&Gas / Petrochemical industry as a Process Engineer.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, strong English writing skills for documentation and reports, proficient in English speaking for effective communication with teams and stakeholders.
- Proficient in green technologies.
- Experienced with working alongside Licensors.
- Familiarity with project development phases, including feasibility studies and proposals.
- Skilled in applying American and European codes and standards relevant to Process Engineering, sound of working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to coordinate with other engineering disciplines and external partners.
- Previous experience with international companies and licensors.
- Demonstrates professionalism and technical expertise.
- Capable of providing innovative ideas to enhance work execution.
The company offers:
The role you play now will likely be different to the role you play in a years’ time; our client offers a lot of opportunity for progression for curious and ambitious people which can include secondments to the international HQ.
Our client aims to make an offer to the successful person soon after the final interviews, subject to the necessary work visas if required and satisfactory reference checking.
Please send your most up to date CV and an introductory statement to our advising consultant Caroline Smith – email@example.com – that details your current compensation package, visa status and anything else you would like to include, and we will be in touch.
We welcome everyone and are committed to building inclusive teams. We celebrate differences and encourage everyone to join us and be themselves at work.