Our client is a progressive and innovative organization providing one stop services to international companies around the world, with the purpose of adding value to their businessThe main function of the role will be to generate commercial relationships within a designated territory, through meeting with prospective clients with the goal of expanding the partner network. The role is within the financial services sector.
- Generate leads through cold calling, following up on leads provided by the company and offer ongoing customer support
- Managing the set up and training process and assisting with any issues that may arise
- Build longer term relationships with clients with the aim of increasing revenue growth
- You will be expected to spend a major part of your time (80%) out of the office, for business development, within the Hamburg region.
- Travel within your geographical areas of responsibility is an important factor of your job.
Skill & Experience
- Some experience in outside sales/ new business acquisition preferred
- Current drivers licence required
- A motivated, driven and amibitious personality
- Friendly and approachable with strong communication skills
- Able to work independently in addition to being a good team player
- Able to spend majority of time working outside in the field
- Fluency in German and English required (additional languages advantageous
- Competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme
- Travel reimbursement
- Company car
- A tablet and a telephone
- Ability to work from home/ flexibility
- A growing company with progression opportunities